Thursday, February 7, 2008

Re: Programming Curriculum in Middle School

We offer a two week unit in Python programming to all of our 8th graders
and another to all of our 9th graders. It's not a course, by any stretch
of the imagination, since by design we've left out most of the formal
discussion in favor of examples and experiementation, but it could be
extended into one without too much work. Our current state of play (due
for revision, I might add) is at http://tech.canterburyschool.org/tech/ICE

Cheers,

Vern

--