Thursday, February 7, 2008

Re: Continuing the discussion about the ISED-L availability on the web and as an RSS feed

Norman, those who know me (and there's at least one former boss of
mine here at ISED-L) would say I'm a veritable wrecking ball. ;-)

I had the RSS feed going through Feedburner. According to Feedburner,
we had 22 subscribers getting the content from the RSS feed I'd
created. I have moved the input feed from the Blogger feed to the
feed Tom Phelan posted about earlier. Hopefully, that will still
provide content to those 22 folks... and, I believe it will address
some of the issues raised in the recent discussions. I have some
question as to whether or not this feed is sending out the full posts
or just titles (subject lines), but it is what it is, and we shall
see.

I know there will be some gnashing of teeth at my continued
impertinence, but I'm going to blame it on the fever and not being
able to sleep... both of which have clouded my judgment.

Peace,

/s/ Peter