Thursday, February 7, 2008

Introducing me

Hi,

I am reintroducing myself, I was a list member in the past at various
schools in Florida, and now I'm the CIO at The Walker School in Marietta,
Georgia.

I started out life as an Electrical Engineer and and my wife, who is the
true academic, has dragged me kicking and screaming into education and I
love it. I've been here about a year and can't imagine what it would be
like to have to go back into a cubicle. Every day is a new challange with
tons to learn.

So, as they say, I'm back....

George

George Cohen
Chief Information Officer
The Walker School
700 Cobb Parkway North
Marietta, GA 30062
office 678-581-6913
cell 305-297-5543

[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.