Monday, September 24, 2007

Re: Podcast

Has anyone tried to podcast student concerts? If so, what was the
quality of the recording (and what was the associated cost). We are
beginning to think about what might be involved should we go down the
road of producing high quality audio (or better yet audio/video)
recordings of student productions.

-Ari

http://ashtonw12usm.wikispaces.com/Course+Portfolio . Students in my middle school media production class are all using pages like this to highlight some of the film shorts they've created and to write a little project reflection.

--
Ari M. Betof
Ed.D. Candidate

Submissions to ISED-L are released under a Creative Commons license.