Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Re: ISED/Curriculum mapping software

Hi Sue,

We use Atlas Curriculum Mapping, published by Rubicon. The consultants have
been very responsive to our needs, and our faculty, though approaching the
initial training with some trepidation last spring, found the product easy
to use. We've only been really at it a month, so I can't really report too
much on the uses of the maps to help us all become more knowledgeable and
conversant about our pk-12 curriculum, but we'll be working this year to
make sure that we continue to talk about what to include in the maps and how
to use them.

Peter
--
Peter Flanagan-Hyde