Thursday, September 27, 2007

Re: Archiving email and limiting attachment size

We would retain anything from our computers once a legal process
starts as for Google, Yahoo and other ISPs they would be required to
comply as well I believe. But that is between them and the lawyers. We
do not retain email because we do not offer student or faculty email
or file storage simple as that. It's rather like the public library's
internet.

We do not have agreements with anyone. We do not get involved in a
student's family private choice about email providers.

Greg