Monday, September 24, 2007

Re: Podcast

Ron,

This summer, a group of New York Technology Educators got together for a day and learned how to podcast using Audacity. It's not the most comprehensive how to, but you can see our notes here:

http://nycist.net/d/node/56

Hope this helps.

- Alex

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

>Our teachers like to use it for bridged learning, that is, concepts that are hard for students so they can listen multiple times. And our creative communications teachers use it for projects such as oral history and story-telling, rather like NPR spots.
>
>Hope this helps!
>
>-C.D.
>
>Carole Duff
>Curriculum Technologist
>Notre Dame Preparatory School
>Towson, MD. 21286
>duffc@notredameprep.com

Alex Ragone
Director of Technology
Collegiate School
New York, NY

Submissions to ISED-L are released under a Creative Commons license.