Thursday, September 27, 2007

Re: Academic "Redshirting"

I would be happy to talk with you. Before my current position at VES, I
was Director of Admissions at James River Day School, K-8. Also,
personally my husband and I gave our two boys, with summer birthdays,
another year of preschool before starting kindergarten at James River.
Lots went into our decision for another year of preschool, one being
that they are adopted from Russia. Our boys are now both in middle
school and very doing well, both in and out of the classroom. Feel free
to call me!

Katherine B. Manning
Director of Annual Giving
Virginia Episcopal School