Monday, September 24, 2007

Re: Podcast

Oh, yes, several of our teachers are using Audacity, and students, too! =
Audacity is free sound editing software with LAME to convert to mp3's. =
See their tutorials - it's fun and easy! =
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/=20
=20
Our teachers like to use it for bridged learning, that is, concepts that =
are hard for students so they can listen multiple times. And our =
creative communications teachers use it for projects such as oral =
history and story-telling, rather like NPR spots.
=20
Hope this helps!
=20
-C.D.