Thursday, September 27, 2007

Re: Archiving email and limiting attachment size

Greg,

Then I am not understanding your post about the reason you don't offer
students or faculty email. A school is not a public library, particularl=
an independent school. Also, if a student is accessing an email account
from school and sending/receiving messages during school hours it is not =
private matter. One of the reasons we have chosen to provide students
email accounts is we can control it/monitor it. As they are accessing an
account during our classes we would be involved in the "private" choices =
family is making.

Dave

A forum for independent school educators <ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> on