Thursday, December 2, 2010

Re: trouble with group emails

For years we had various problems with mass emails reaching their
destinations from internal filters blocking some emails seemingly at
random to getting blacklisted by ISPs.

I sat on the phone for hours with AOL once trying to troubleshoot issues
with them and their port redirects.

It is so much easier to use hosted solutions that spend the time doing
all that work proactively so all you need to do is create your message,
generate lists and click send...

http://www.verticalresponse.com

http://www.constantcontact.com

Thanks,=20