Friday, February 12, 2010

Re: SIS Names configuration help

They are willing to make the change for our school, but due to the
structure of their data, it would not carry over to all of the forms,
so I want to convince them that this is good for everybody. I had not
thought of the divorce/remarry issue, but that also happens here
frequently.
Thanks,
Derrel
--=20
Derrel Fincher
Director of Information and Communication Technology
Graded - The American School of S=E3o Paulo
http://www.graded.br | (55 11) 3747-4800 x160

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Bill Fitzgerald <dwfitzgerald@yahoo.com> w=
rote:
> From a technical place, this is a very reasonable request. It could also =
be a useful feature in the case of families in the middle of divorce, or wh=
en a parent/guardian remarries.

> I would also use this as a way to assess the vendor -- if they are not ab=
le to adequately address this need, or explain why they won't/can't address=
this need, it could foreshadow other things to come as the relationship de=
velops.