Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Re: Workshop for department heads

NAIS's School Leadership Institute (SLI) is for leaders at all levels, =
focusing on leadership skills and EQ (self-awareness) skills.=20
=20
Cheers.
=20
Patrick F. Bassett, President
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
1620 L St., NW
Washington, DC 20036
bassett@nais.org
202.973.9710 (O)
202.973.9790 (F)
202.746.5444 (C)
www.nais.org <http://www.nais.org/>=20
=20
America's Independent Schools: Learning, Leading, Achieving
=20