Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Re: ISED on a Blog? Your thoughts?

Yup.

Reposting a personal email is one thing.

But this is a public listserv, and there is a lot of
collective wisdom within the list. Getting it out to a
broader audience via a blog is a good thing.

Besides (and I think Jason pointed out earlier), isn't
all content on this list covered by a CC
Attribution-Share Alike-Non Commercial license to
allow for reposting to the wiki?

It seems like the issue of more concern is the one of
list etiquette. While it doesn't bother me, I can
imagine that others might be unpleasantly surprised to
find their emails reposted in a different medium.

Cheers,

Bill

--- "Constantine, Norman"

Be a better friend, newshound, and