Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Re: ISED on a Blog? Your thoughts?

I don't have the time to check with a blog on a regular basis. I did that
for a week as part of an limited-time online discussion of an article in a
magazine I subscribe to, and it was very annoying and time consuming to have
to *go to it* to *check* for updates, rather than having the updates *sent
to me as they occurred*, to ignore or act on as I chose.

I like the fact that I can just passively scan the incoming subject lines in
my inbox, and then decide whether to ignore or act. Making me go to a blog
would mean that I'd be even less involved than I am now.
--
keg

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Keith E Gatling - Computer Instructor
Manlius Pebble Hill School
5300 Jamesville Rd
DeWitt, NY 13214
315.446.2452
http://www.gatling.us/keith

Some teachers teach subjects. Others teach people.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[ For info on ISED-L see http://www.gds.org/ISED-L ]
Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.