Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Re: ISED on a Blog? Your thoughts?

On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:04:50 -0500, Marti Weston <mweston@gds.org> wrote:

>Dear ISED-L Members,
>
>Recently an ISED member began feeding ISED list posts to a blog. He
>informed the list, although not the list managers, and ISED posts began
>forwarding to the blog. Shortly thereafter we asked the list member to
>disable the part of the blog that accepted ISED feeds until we had a
>chance to discuss the change on the list.
<snip>

I'm not sure how many know this, but the current ISED-L listserv is already
an RSS feed. LSoft Listserv 14.4 contains an undocumented RSS feature. I've
been following ISED-L as a feed using FeedDemon/NewsGator for a while now.

Here's the feed URL:
http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=ISED-L

--
Tom Phelan