Thursday, January 10, 2008

Re: Evaluators anyone?

Jane:

I am part of a group of other educators that do this kind of service for
schools. With the entire company of consultants being educators, we can
leverage our years of experience to make a more beneficial evaluation of
a school. Please check out Educational Collaborators at

http://www.educollaborators.com/.

If you have any questions, please let
me know!

Jeff Ritter