Friday, December 3, 2010

Re: Upgrading an archaic IT system -- on the cheap!

Take what I like to call the Panera Solution...

Provide robust universal wireless access across the campus and let the
customers (students) bring their own devices to connect to them.

Norman

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Deborah Levy <
deborah.levy@chadwickschool.org> wrote:

> I am out of the office Friday -- have a great weekend.
>

> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874]

Norman Constantine
Director of Technology Integration
Wakefield School