Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Re: Upgrading an archaic IT system -- on the cheap!

Ellen,

The best investment you can make is to get a strong tech director in there
that can own it and translate and differentiate the needs of the school into
tech needs.

It is my opinion that if you do not have that, you can spend a lot of time
and resources and still not get where you want to go.

Jonathan
Jonathan Mergy <jmergy@lwhs.org>
Director Of Technology
Lick-Wilmerding High School