Thursday, December 2, 2010

Re: Full server backup/image

Sorry, should have been clearer. Already a RAID 1 with 2 HDDs.
Controller and motherboard both crashed and 1 HDD was corrupt. Managed
to make image of other HDD and used that to restore server capabilities
- obviously a disaster recovery situation so I want to be prepared in
the future just in case.

Bernadette Roche
Director of Technology
Oakhill Day School