Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Re: Panasonic ToughBook

I have had to purchase 3 Tough Books for faculty/staff who are extremely
hard on laptops. We have been very happy with the way they have held up
and functioned. The big down fall is that they are a bit pricey. It
would be interesting to see how they are in the hands of freshman.

Good Luck,

Jeff Dayton
Director of Technology
The Madeira School