Friday, February 5, 2010

Re: Hiring Teachers

The most recent issue of The Atlantic had a very similar article to
Gladwell's focusing on Teach For America and what they've found out
about identifying and hiring good teachers, and data about what makes
one teacher more effective than another.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/201001/good-teaching

Baker Franke
Computer Science Dept.
University of Chicago Laboratory Schools
773.702.5419