Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Re: NEH Summer Program

Please be in contact with me as I do have experience with this kind of =20=

process related to faith-based organizations.

Reynolds-Anthony Harris | Chief Catalyst inRESONANCE
32 Industrial Drive East, Northampton MA 01060
O:413.587.0236 x18 | f:413.587.0238 |
C: 413.320.5989
reynolds-anthony@inresonance.com

InRESONANCE ... Solutions that resonate.