Friday, February 1, 2008

Re: NEH Summer Program

Feel free to write me off line. I was awarded an NEH in 2000. The program lasted 6 weeks at the University of Puerto Rico and it was a fabulus experience. I am happy to chat via phone or off-list at your convenience.

Cheers,

Dean J. Fusto
Head of Upper School (6-9)
Assistant Head of School (k-9)
The Bement School - www.bement.org

Michael and Andrea Jenkins <mjenks@austin.rr.com> wrote:
Thanks for forwarding this on.

Does anyone have any experience with applying for a NEH or other
federal grant? I was speaking with my Development Director today and
we'd love to know more about other independent schools' experiences
with this.

We are a small (380 students) k-8 Episcopal school. Are NEH and other
federal grants awarded to schools like us?

Many thanks for any information!

Andrea Jenkins
Trinity Episcopal School