Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Re: ISED on a Blog? Your thoughts?

I agree with Ross

________________________________

From: A forum for independent school educators on behalf of Ross Lenet
Sent: Tue 2/5/2008 4:21 PM
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: ISED on a Blog? Your thoughts?

This doesn't address your question directly, but perhaps I'm in the
ballpark. When I send an email--whether to a group or just a friend
privately--I do so with the awareness of the possibility that it could =
end
up in all manner of places. For that reason, if I really don't want a
thought sent electronically to end up in strange hands, then I just keep
it to myself or use the telephone instead. The Internet is a public
community in my opinion, and once I post something in this public
community, anybody can have it. That's what the Internet is all about. =
At
least that's the way I see it.

Ross Lenet
Sidwell Friends School

Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, =