Saturday, June 5, 2010

Re: tablet computer recommendations

We are growing our fleet of Dell Latitude XT2 Tablets, after using 10 this
year.

Last year, my impression was that Lenovo X200Ts were better in quality and
less expensive, but the company simply couldn't deliver them. After waiting
for delivery for two months, we cancelled and ordered the XT2 Tablets, which
showed up just in time.

This year, the price difference between the two was much less, so we're
sticking with the Latitudes, knowing we can order them, custom configure,
and get next day onsite repairs done.

Jim Heynderickx
Director of Technology
American School in London