Thursday, June 24, 2010

Re: Iphones in EDU

I purchased and just received the new iPhone4 for our administrators.
AT&T has a package for government/education. We were able to get a
pooled plan of minutes, unlimited data and unlimited messaging. We had
Blackberries previously. AT&T gave us a better package.

Lynn

Lynn Byank
Director of Technology
Bryn Mawr School