Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Re: Digital Media Signage

Scott,

We installed digital signage on campus last spring and have used it
throughout this school year (and are planning on adding 4 more screens
this summer). We used Rise Display for our signage -
http://www.risedisplay.com

Rise Display is not the least expensive solution nor are they the most
either. However, from a campus wide solution they are reasonable as they
are a S.A.S. solution and once the screens are installed you only pay a
yearly fee per screen which includes all software updates, maintenance,
etc. You can use their templates or have them create a custom template
to be used across your campus. Their designers did a great job creating
a template for us based on our website and visual identity guide.

Since the software to manage the screens is web-based it is easy to use
and can handle a wide range of media, URL feeds, etc.

We've been very pleased with the company from planning to installation
to daily use.

If you have further questions please do not hesitate to be in touch.
-------
Jason T. Ramsden; CTO @ Ravenscroft School (Raleigh, NC - USA)
Mobile: 919.337.2244