Friday, June 25, 2010

Re: Iphones in EDU

Norman,

The school provides phones/Blackberries (now iPhone)for our
administrators and some operations staff for communication and work.
Faculty purchase, if they choose, their phones of choice. At this point
we are not using smart phones in the classroom. =20

Lynn

Lynn Byank
Director of Technology
Bryn Mawr School