Friday, June 25, 2010

Re: Open Source Tracking Software

You can always install WAMP or XAMPP and run GLPI - Here's the link for
XAMPP - http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html and here's a link for
WAMP - http://www.wampserver.com/en/

I've heard good things about GLPI -
http://www.glpi-project.org/spip.php?lang=en

and then there's Network Asset Manager -
http://www.5dollartools.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=5 I know very little about it - seems VERY new which is not always a good thing, but it's lightweight and may be nearer to what you're looking for.

There's always an Excel spreadsheet or OpenOffice Calc method....

Hope this helps

On Fri, 2010-06-25 at 12:02 -0400, Jeff Shapiro wrote:

> We are limited to Windows
>
> [ For info on ISED-L see https://www.gds.org/podium/default.aspx?t=128874 ]
> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.

Matt Burkhardt
Impari Systems, Inc.

mlb@imparisystems.com
http://www.imparisystems.com