Monday, June 21, 2010

Re: advice on laptop mobile carts?

I sized-down for our English Department to be able to move them around
easily on our campus and went with Da-Lite

CT-LS20 Laptop Storage Cart

http://lickwh.at/smcart

You also need to get the power adapter strips if you get it. If mobility and
size is key, this is nice. If you want all the bells and whistles, then
Bretford.

Jonathan
Jonathan Mergy <jmergy@lwhs.org>
Director Of Technology