Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Re: Anyone have success editing wikis through Safari on the iPad?

google docs is largely broken for the ipad as well...

In HIS Service,

Joshua D. Sommermeyer
------
Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Technology
Concordia Lutheran High School - Ft. Wayne
-----
Director of Technology
NEILSS - Northeast Indiana Lutheran School Services
-----
jsommermeyer@clhscadets.com
(o) 260.483.1102 x214
(c) 260.446.7658
skype - jsommermeyer
twitter - jsommermeyer
wave - jsommermeyer@googlewave.com

-- Pursuing Christ-centered educational excellence that equips individuals
for lifelong learning and service as disciples of Jesus Christ.