Monday, June 7, 2010

Re: polyvision

Hi Matt,
Yes can you send me the model numbers? This sounds like the solution I'm
looking for!

Do these projectors have to be ceiling mounted or does the arm get installed
on the wall? I'm being pressed to give my electrical needs now and I want to
know if I need an outlet in the ceiling.

Also, what about sound? I had been looking at a separate system: Logical
choice audio gear sys 66.

You are a life saver and a time saver!! I was about to start making phone
calls to everyone in town to see what people are successfully using.

You're in San Francisco? My friend Jenny Howland is a tech integrator at
Katherine Delmar Burke School.

Ellen