Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Re: Email for Alums

danah boyd definitely provides some useful resources and information - If you like the info at danah.org, you should also check out her other blog, http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/

Cheers,

Bill

----- Original Message ----
From: "Bigenho, Chris" <bigenhoc@greenhill.org>
To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Wed, April 14, 2010 4:43:10 PM
Subject: Re: Email for Alums

There is a lot of work being done in this area. However, I would start with a look at danah boyd (The lowercase is not a mistake as you will see when you read her material). She has done and continues to do great work in the area of trying to understand youth and the social web.

http://www.danah.org/

Chris Bigenho
Greenhill School