Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Re: Tablets

Vi,

We currently use Lenovo and Fujitsu tablets computers. =20
We evaluated Gateway, Lenovo, Toshiba, Fujitsu and HP (Dell and Apple
did not have a Tablet at the time). =20

Fujitsu excelled in all test but it has the highest price tag among its
competition. =20
(other options include an ultra durable tablet from Panasonic if it's in
the budget)

Thank you,

Jason Hyams
St. Agnes Academy