Friday, December 18, 2009

Re: A solution for headphones/lice that works

We moved to having student headsets as a part of the student supply
list last year and keep the headphones in baskets with our 2nd through
6th grade. Our 7th and 8th graders bring their own with them to
class. It is working so much better than previous years and saves us
continually replacing headsets, which were always breaking within the
year, which does not happen with personal ownership of the item. Our
kindergarten and 1st grade really do not need head phones. I prefer
to be able to hear what they are doing in order to help them more
readily. I am adding headset splitters to my equipment next year for
group projects.

Lisa Douthit
Technology Resources & Locust Systems Admin
Notre Dame de Sion
ldouthit@ndsion.edu

"CQ + PQ > IQ. Curiosity Quotient plus Passion Quotient is more
important than Intelligence Quotient."
~Tom Friedman