Sunday, December 27, 2009

Re: ISED-L Gathering at Educon 2.2?

Hi Jim,
It isn't fancy, but it* *worked pretty well last year. It is down the stree=
from the Windsor Hotel where most people stay. They have an upstairs area
where we put a bunch of tables together. Here is the restaurant info: *TGI
Fridays* 1776 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, PA=E2=80=8E - (215) =
665-8443=E2=80=8E.
Hopefully I'll be able to meet you all there.
-Liz

Liz Davis
http://www.edtechpower.blogspot.com

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 5:21 AM, Jim Heynderickx <jheynder@gmail.com> wrote=