Thursday, December 17, 2009

Re: Google Apps for Education Admin Tools

we have a 50/10 Comcast connection... and have moved to Gmail and
Calendaring and some google docs...

In HIS Service,

Joshua D. Sommermeyer
------
Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Technology
Concordia Lutheran High School - Ft. Wayne
-----
Director of Technology
NEILSS - Northeast Indiana Lutheran School Services
-----
jsommermeyer@clhscadets.com
(o) 260.483.1102 x214
(c) 260.446.7658