Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Re: Google Apps for Education Admin Tools

Thanks for the head's up. We're looking into LTech's SSO solution but I'll
definitely take a look at GConnect before making any decision.

Just a clarification, my site is just for manual user and group management
stuff. Google already provides a tool for automatic synchronization, but for
a number of reasons we prefer to maintain our Google accounts and groups
manually but find the existing tools cumbersome.

--
Tom Phelan
Director of Technology