Monday, June 22, 2009

Re: Student Computers on LCD Projector

Macs have screen sharing built in to 10.5. A student can easily share
their findings by having the teacher pull up whoever's computer is
hooked up to the computer or we also use Apple Remote Desktop.
Sharing is only one cool thing that that App does.

Lisa Douthit
Technology Resources & Locust Systems Admin
Notre Dame de Sion
ldouthit@ndsion.edu

"CQ + PQ > IQ. Curiosity Quotient plus Passion Quotient is more
important than Intelligence Quotient."
~Tom Friedman