Thursday, June 18, 2009

Re: Gradebook software

It is easy to create a gradebook using MS Excel --an added bonus is the e=
asy importing/exporting of data. Here are some useful sites for your teac=
hers :

http://www.uwec.edu/HELP/Excel03/gb-weighted.htm

http://www.internet4classrooms.com/excel_grade.htm

http://spider.georgetowncollege.edu/t3/Tutorials/gradebook.htm