Friday, June 19, 2009

Re: Showing my ignorance

How about a process in which they can order lunches through the web? Maybe
you can find a Filemaker developer to create one.

The form part is in Adobe Acrobat which can be found in Creative Suite. If
you purchase one license of Adobe CS4 Design Premium, it will cost $400+. A
school site license is ~$7,000+.

Brian Lee
Manlius Pebble Hill School