Friday, June 19, 2009

Re: Gradebook software

You might want to look at SchoolTool - just had a pilot in Virginia
where 93% of the teachers thought it should be rolled out to all
schools. They are also getting ready to roll out CanDo - a skills /
activities tracking module and a link to Moodle - a learning content
management tool. All free and open source software

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 14:51 -0500, Bernadette Roche wrote:

> At this time, we don't utilize any specific gradebook software, but
> there has been an inquiry from a small group of teachers. My only
> experience is with Integrade Pro and it wasn't a good one. Someone
> mentioned Easy Grade Pro as a possibility. What other gradebook
> programs have your teachers found particularly useful?
>

> Bernadette Roche
>

> Director of Technology
>
> Oakhill Day School
>
> www.oakhilldayschool.org
>
> bernadette.roche@oakhilldayschool.org
>
> 816.436.6228

> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons, attribution, non-commercial, share-alike license.

Matt Burkhardt, M.Sci. Technology Management
mlb@imparisystems.com
(301) 682-7901
502 Fairview Avenue
Frederick, MD 21701