Friday, June 19, 2009

Re: Showing my ignorance

I second google docs. I see no reason to pay for something that you can get
for free (and no ads). Google docs is incredibly customizable. Once you
set up the form, you can copy the html from them and use it on your own
website. Best part is, it is completely customizable as it is just an html
form.
Linking that to an access database, however, is another issue. Google docs
does have the option to export your data as a csv or an excel spreadsheet.
That would work as long as Access can take that information. The only
other option I could suggest is to look into possibly having the forms
directly contacting the database which seems to me like more trouble than it
is worth. Good luck!

Rick Castorani
Academy in Manayunk