Thursday, June 18, 2009

Re: Gradebook software

We use GradeQuick and moved to GradeQuick Web all online - great have used =
if for at least 16 years.

J Callahan

Tampa FL
=20
> Date: Thu=2C 18 Jun 2009 14:51:31 -0500
> From: Bernadette.Roche@oakhilldayschool.org
> Subject: Gradebook software
> To: ISED-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>=20
> At this time=2C we don't utilize any specific gradebook software=2C but
> there has been an inquiry from a small group of teachers. My only
> experience is with Integrade Pro and it wasn't a good one. Someone
> mentioned Easy Grade Pro as a possibility. What other gradebook
> programs have your teachers found particularly useful?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Bernadette Roche
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Director of Technology
>=20
> Oakhill Day School
>=20
> www.oakhilldayschool.org
>=20
> bernadette.roche@oakhilldayschool.org
>=20
> 816.436.6228
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Submissions to ISED-L are released under a creative commons=2C attributio=
n=2C non-commercial=2C share-alike license.
> RSS Feed=2C http://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=3DISED-L

Bing=99 brings you maps=2C menus=2C and reviews organized in one place. =
Try it now.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=3Drestaurants&form=3DMLOGEN&publ=3DWLHMTAG&cre=
a=3DTEXT_MLOGEN_Core_tagline_local_1x1=