Friday, June 4, 2010

Re: tablet computer recommendations

Has anyone looked at the HP Touchsmart tm2? This is a consumer-class unit
that seems to be getting great reviews and has a price-point that would be
much easier to live with than the alternatives (in the $1000 area, including
the necessary upgrade licensing to get Win7 Pro on them). We're looking at
them for our faculty, not students.
Ben Schworm
Director of Information Technology
Berkshire School