Friday, June 4, 2010

Re: polyvision

Hi -

I also demo'd the BrightLink (as well as Eno, ActivBoard, and SMART
Board). I liked the way it worked for the most part, but I was worried
that over time it might actually be more expensive than an Eno board plus
a standard projector. The BrightLink retails at $1790 (education pricing),
the warranty is 3 years, and because it's more complex than a projector it
might need more frequent repairs/replacements. (The Eno board has a
lifetime warranty, FWIW.) No data, really ... just some thoughts to add to
the mix -

Terry

. . .
Terry Dash