Thursday, June 3, 2010

Re: polyvision

Hi,
We have a demo board, and the 3rd grade teachers love it. We are
researching how the Eno board will fit in the classroom lifestyle and
workflow. The Eno board has eliminated some of the deficiencies of the
Smart Board, and it has been found the Eno board to be a great alternative
to the Smart Board. One teacher who has several years of experience with a
Smart Board in a previous school said that she preferred the Eno because of
its versatility.

Talking Points:
- Cost of replacing the pen = $169
- No wires to connect to computer
- Board is virtually indestructible
- Can be used as a whiteboard when they don't need the projector
- Not afraid of finger marks or smudges on the screen
- Smart Board wireless device = does not work well

Brian Lee
Manlius Pebble Hill School