Monday, June 7, 2010

Re: Gradebook Options w/Blackbaud

Hi,

The teachers here use to use GradeQuick and loved it. Then Blackbaud
stopped supporting the integration when we upgrade to 7, so we moved to
FAWeb which they hate. =20

I understand GradeQuick now has something called LiveLink which once
again allows integration with Blackbaud.

I have not used it, so I do not have experience. It is now part of
Edline, so the price is relatively expensive. Here is the website:
http://www.edline.com/solutions/gradebook_and_classroom_management/grade
quick.html

Renee Ramig
Seven Hills School