Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Re: Collaborative Radio Project Idea

I might be interested in this as I move to American International School of
Mozambique (from Canada) to direct their technology program, beginning in a
couple of months.

Have you looked at edtechtalk.com as a potential platform for this? I have
been live webstreaming from there for a number of years now and know that
they have had students using it in the past for live broadcasts.

Sharon Peters
Director of Technology
Hebrew Academy, Montreal

(soon to be at Am. International School of Mozambique)